It’s time to do some shuffling – melody shuffling that is!
There is very little in this world that is better for getting the juices flowing in the morning than a little music playing in the background.
To Whit, I decided to jot down the first 10 tunes my iPod decided to play for me this a.m. The list is just how it appeared. It was quite interesting because I heard several tunes I haven’t listened to in a year or so and it actually repeated a few artists, something that my iPod rarely does. Very interesting, eh, Holmes?
If you are unfamiliar with some of the tunes, check ’em out – Go search the web for their lyrics, tabs, or sound. Spotify and Amazon are always good sources for listening to and buying the tunes. And I’ve received several free MP3s during Amazon’s buy an app, get a $1 credit sale…I don’t know if it is still going on or not.
Enjoy! (p.s. I’m not able to format things too well, but I’ll find a better solution soon!)
Song Title Artist Album
1. Give it all Away Aaron Shust Anything worth saying
2. Leaving Netherfield Jean-Yves Thibaudet Pride & Prejudice
3. When God Made You Newsong (Duet)
4. In Not Of Avalon Testify to Love
5. Extreme Days TobyMac Momentum
6. Glory, Glory The Byrds The Essentials
7. Love Has No Walls Matthew West Sellout
8. Gone TobyMac Welcome to Diverse City
9. The Center of the Mark 4Him Encore…For Future Generations
10. So You Want to be a The Byrds 20 Essential Tracks
Rock ‘n’ Roll Star From The Boxed Set
Until Next Time,